One of the best things about this time of year has got to be coming in from a freezing cold rainy day, putting on something super comfy and getting cosy with a film. I pretty much live in loungewear at home, it actually has a dedicated section in my wardrobe for all the cosy goodness.
I’ve searched through some of my fave online stores (Asos, Topshop, Boohoo, Missguided, Zara etc..) and have put together my favourite current loungewear pieces at the moment, hopefully without adding them all to my own basket whilst doing so…
2. Knitted joggers? YES – here
3. Comfy marshmallow vibes – here
4. Velour Adidas..I love – here
5. Always a fan of a giant hoodie – here
6. Crop hoodie – here
8. Kill bill kinda feel – here
10. Because I can’t stop obsessing over everything lilac – here
11. Ribbed cosiness – here
12. Absolutely adore the tie back on this, the cutest set. – here
13. Oversized velvet hoodie – here
14. Pearl detail hoodie, loving this pearl detail trend at the moment – here
15. Side stripe joggers are a wardrobe must have – here
16. Knitted loungewear set – here
17. Pink tracksuits always gets my vote – here
18. Joggers – here
Thanks for checking out my post! Let me know what other kind of blog posts you may want to see.
*Some of these links are affiliate links, which means when items are bought through these links I receive a small percentage of the sale.